Holly is a qualitative researcher and is based at Edge Hill University. Holly is involved in the interview part of the CASTLE study.
Holly is experienced in interviewing children, young people and their families using innovative and creative research methods. Most of her work is based on understanding children and parents experiences e.g. of clinical procedures and communication with healthcare professionals, of new technology used in hospital and of having medicine at home.
Role within CASTLE:
Holly is a research fellow involved in the qualitative aspects of CASTLE.
Find out more from Holly in this short video.
- PhD (2020) – Edge Hill University
- MSc (2016) – University of Liverpool
- BSc (Hons) (2015) – University of Dundee
- Qualitative research methods,
- Participatory research with children, young people and their families,
- Understanding children, young people and parents’ experience related to health
- Twitter: @DrHollySaron